Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rend Lake College does not discriminate in any of its policies on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Questions about Title IX or Disability Access may be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively.
A job description was not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
• $35.00 non-refundable application fee;
• US Citizenship;
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED);
• Valid Driver’s License at the time of application, must obtain a Valid Illinois CDL or exempt license within 12 months of employment;
• Applicants must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for hire and less than 35 years of age prior to an offer of employment, unless exempt by IL state statute;
• Illinois OSFM Firefighter II/Basic Operations Firefighter Certification; prior to offer of employment
• IDPH EMT-P certification prior to offer of employment
• CPAT/Ladder Climb certification must be issued within one year prior to application deadline (2/14/2019- 2/14/2020)
• Must obtain Firefighter III / Advanced Firefighter Technician certificate issued by the Office of the State Fire Marshal within three years of employment
• Must obtain Fire Apparatus Engineer certificate issued by the Division of Personnel Standards and Education of the State Fire Marshal’s Office within 24 months of employment
• Color vision adequate to identify red, green, and yellow color. Far visual acuity: 20/30 binocular each eye (corrected) with the ability to use a Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus through a corrected lens face piece or contact lens. Peripheral vision of 140 degrees or better.
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits were not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
How to Apply
• Purchase and complete your application at https://iosolutions.com/Purchase and complete your application at https://iosolutions.com/
• Submit all supporting documentation to I/O Solutions by hand or mail
• Complete application by Friday, February 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM!
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, March 7, 2020. Sign-in begins at 8:30 a.m.- please arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. with a photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, military ID) to sign-in.Test will be held at:Cherry Valley FPD Station 24919 Blackhawk Road, Rockford, IL
Any questions about location or application process should be directed to IO Solutions directly at (800)-343-HIRE or email@example.com.
About the Employer
Information about the employer was not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.