Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rend Lake College does not discriminate in any of its policies on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Questions about Title IX or Disability Access may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, respectively.
- Manage all renewal dates in agency for prospects and customers for all agents. Distribute these reports on a monthly basis and/or as requested
- Prepare commercial policies
- Call and make appointments on renewals and new business
- Handle mailings of policy changes, marketing campaigns, thank you cards, etc.
- Process commercial policy changes, certificates, claims, audits
- Follow-up with underwriting requests
- Keep agency paperless by scanning all documents and attaching to our agency management system
- Customer courtesy calls on quarterly basis, checking on payroll, drivers, policy changes, claims, etc.
- Prospect courtesy calls 90 days prior to renewal to affirm renewal date and set appointment
- Create proposals, applications including collecting additional information from prospects & clients
- Follow-up on all claims
- Process payments and follow-up with clients in cancellation in order to arrange payment
- General office clerical duties
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, publisher)
- Proficiency with internet social networking sites (Facebook and twitter)
- Ability to navigate internet and navigate carrier websites
- Associate Degree desired but not requires
- Ability to multi-task
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health IL Insurance license desired
- Must be organized and demonstrate a desire to learn and help others.
Salary & Benefits
$12 for entry level with proven skill in Microsoft Word and Excel
About the Employer
Information about the employer was not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.