You can now download Office 365 for FREE! You will need to use your Warriormail to sign up. Office 365 can be installed on up to five devices such as PCs or Macs and Office apps on mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPad.
Office 365 contains the following 2016 programs:
Microsoft Word | Excel | Power Point | OneNote | Outlook | Access | Publisher
Plus you get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage
Follow these simple steps to get your free Office 365:
1. Click the this link: Office 365 for Students
2. Click on the green box “Find out if you’re eligible”
3. Enter your complete Warriormail email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Click Sign up and complete the required fields. Remember the password you create!! You are the only one with access to your password!
5. Check your Warriormail. An email will be sent to you to verify your student status.
6. In the email, click the link: Complete Office 365 Education signup to finish creating your account.
When these steps are complete, you will be asked to enter your name and birthdate. The birthdate is a required field.
Congratulations!! You have now established your Office 365 account and can download all programs listed above on up to five devices. Again, you will need to remember your password you entered to access Office 365 in the future.
This service is provided free to students at Rend Lake College. Please remember after graduating, you will no longer have access to the Office programs obtained during your enrollment. You will need to purchase the Office suite or find compatible editing software to be able to edit your saved documents and projects.